Jump off to a good start !
For corporations who are planning to start their business operations in Japan, proper handling of secretarial duties is of paramount importance, and this starts with to register company.
We work with our partner law firm to make sure all matters related to establishing your business in Japan meet all local laws and regulations. Services cover includes, but not limited to:
- New company registration
- Establishment of subsidiaries, and or branch offices
- All company secretarial matters (e.g. organizing Annual General Meetings, preparing Agenda and taking of Corporate meeting minutes)
- Visa application support for expatriates
- Dissolution and liquidation of Japan entity
- Corporate Restructuring and Organization Planning
- Nominee Representative
- Registration of your Business for VAT, Corporation Tax, and Employer Taxes
- Company registered office and address
- Structure of boards and committees
- Corporate compliance & governance
Other Corporate Secretarial related functions